- 1/2 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 3 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add beef and begin to brown: 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally to crumble.
- Add taco seasoning; mix to combine. Cook until no longer pink: 3-4 more minutes. Allow to cool completely if packing into lunchboxes.
- Place all ingredients in separate containers; serve immediately, or pack in lunchboxes for later. (Tortilla chips may stay crispier if packed in a ziplock bag.)