- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 medium pear
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 4 cup spinach
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Once cooked, allow to come to room temperature.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber, green onions and pears. Peel and dice carrots.
- Mix veggies in a large bowl and add juice of the lemon, salt, olive oil, parsley and quinoa. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve on top of a bed of spinach; or hold in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 206mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g