- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup parsley, fresh
- 2 tablespoon mint, fresh
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 stick string cheese
- Prepare quinoa as directed on package; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop parsley and mint; cut tomatoes in half, dice onion, and mince garlic. Add these ingredients, along with the olive oil, juice from the lemon, salt, and pepper, to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooled quinoa to the veggie mixture, and toss to combine.
- Serve over a bed of spinach (or chop and stir into the mixture as well), and top with sliced avocado.
- Serve with grapes and string cheese on the side.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g