- 1 cup Chard, swiss, raw
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 3 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup, whipped Cream, fluid, light whipping
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 pie crust (average weight of 1 frozen crust) pie crust, frozen
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop chard and mushrooms. Whisk together eggs, milk, cream, salt and pepper; mix in vegetables. Pour into crust in a standard 8-9 inch pie pan, bake for 40-60 minutes; until edges are set and the center of quiche jiggles. Cool for 20 minutes before serving with strawberries.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 872mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g