- 2 sweetpotato, 5″ long sweet potato
- 2 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) banana
- 4 date, pitted dates, Medjool
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- First cook a sweet potato by washing it well, and putting in the oven at 400degrees for about 45-60 minutes. Unless you are using leftover potato, then use that!
- Using your precooked sweet potato, split ingredients in half and mix 2 smoothies at a time. Serve immediately!
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 131mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g