- 4 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 ounce salmon
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 cup green beans
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup watermelon
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, ginger, and minced garlic. Pour into a large zip-lock bag, add salmon, and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight, turning fish over at least once during this time.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook rice as directed on package, then cover and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add beans. Drizzle with half the oil; toss to coat. Season with garlic powder, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Toss once more and bake for 10 minutes. Toss again and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Add remaining oil to a large sauté pan and heat over medium.
- Add salmon to hot skillet; cook 2-3 minutes per side until brown. Pour reserved marinade over fish, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 4-5 minutes more until fish is cooked through.
- Serve salmon over rice, with green beans and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 822mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g