- 4 ounces salmon
- 1 cup couscous, dry
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium fresh mango
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high temperature (or use oven and preheat to 400 degrees F). Grill salmon on each side for approximately 3 minutes; only flipping once. Set aside and loosely cover.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise and drizzle with a little oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place on foil on the grill and grill until browned cooked through.
- Prepare couscous as directed on package but a teaspoon of zest from the lemon as well as 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. While couscous cooks, chop mango into cubes; add to couscous when it has finished cooking.
- Serve couscous with salmon and grilled zucchini.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 183mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g