- 1/2 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium banana
- 2 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- Boil sweet potato until soft, then remove skin.
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice if desired and blend again until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 106mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g