- 8 ounce turkey sausage
- 2 large sweet potato
- 1/4 medium onion
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup grapes
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Cut sausage into smaller pieces and toss into skillet. Peel potatoes; dice potatoes and onion. Add to skillet. Cover and cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until sausage is no longer pink and potatoes are soft.
- Drain tomatoes and add to skillet, along with garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook until tomatoes have heated through.
- Spray a second skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Crack eggs into hot skillet. Cook until egg whites are no longer runny, flip and cook for an additional minute until set.
- Serve each serving of potatoes and sausage with an egg and a side of grapes.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 228mg | Sodium: 642mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g