- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 4 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium squash, summer
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup watermelon
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Dice the sweet potatoes and distribute them evenly among 4 large squares of aluminum foil. Place 1 chicken breast onto each piece of foil alongside the potatoes (cut into smaller pieces first if desired). Add 1 teaspoon rosemary, 1 slice turkey bacon, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, and 1 tablespoon honey to each packet. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap each up by pulling in the corners of the foil and rolling tightly.
- Place onto grill and cook for 30-40 minutes until potatoes are soft and chicken is no longer pink.
- When chicken is about 10 minutes from being done, slice zucchini and squash in half lengthwise. Drizzle with olive oil and season with remaining salt and pepper. Place onto grill and cook for 5-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with watermelon slices on the side. (Serving size: 4 ounce chicken, half a sweet potato, 1/2 cup veggie, 1 cup watermelon)
Calories: 521kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 1096mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 51g