- 2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 pound pork roast
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 4 cup pineapple
- Mix salsa and brown sugar.
- Place 3 pound roast in slow cooker and top with salsa/brown sugar mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high 4-5 hours.
- Serve atop 1/2 cup of rice (cooked according to package directions), sprinkle with fresh parsley, and pineapple. Could also be served with a side salad.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 578mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 32g