- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 2 medium pear
- 8 ounce Brie cheese
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Thinly slice pears and Brie; set aside. Heat skillet over medium.
- Spread 4 slices of bread with fruit butter. Top with pear slices and Brie and finally the remaining slices of bread. Spray the outsides of sandwich with a small amount of cooking spray. Cook each sandwich in the hot skillet, turning once to brown both sides and melt the cheese.
- Serve with a side salad of lettuce, dressing, and chopped pecans.
Calories: 570kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 728mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g