- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon parsley, fresh
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside to cool.
- Dice apple and cucumber; add both to a large mixing bowl along with pecans, raisins, olive oil, salt, pepper, chopped parsley, lemon juice, and cooled pasta. Toss to mix well.
- Serve with carrots on the side.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 165mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g