- 2 breast chicken breast
- 1/8 cup TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 stalk green onion
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 medium apple
- Chop cooked chicken into small pieces or shred (use up leftovers if available). Mix with tomato sauce, chili powder, and olive oil. Thinly slice green onion, and grate 1 carrot; add both to chicken mixture along with coriander, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture. Top with sprouts and shredded lettuce. Roll tightly and slice in half.
- Cut remaining carrots into sticks.
- Serve wraps with apples and carrot sticks on the side.