- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 2 cup, shredded cabbage
- 1/8 cup, chopped pecans
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 breast chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pita, small (4″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- Dice apples, shred cabbage; toss in a large bowl with pecans and spinach. Dice leftover chicken, add to veggies.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, pour over salad and chill for 30 minutes or longer. Serve with pita cut into triangles.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 131mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 19g