- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 ounce turkey, ground
- 4 ounces beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 slice pickle
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 4 slice (1 oz) cheddar cheese
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 2 each plum tomato
- 2 cup grapes
- Add first 7 ingredients under ‘toppings’ (through cayenne) to a blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Pour sauce into a sealable dish and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Not into heat? Leave out the cayenne.)
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Mix ground turkey and beef in a glass bowl until combined; shape into 4 patties. Season each side with salt and pepper. Place burgers into hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until edges begin to crisp and center is no longer pink.
- While burgers cook, heat a second skillet over medium. Open buns and spread insides with butter. Place each bun open side down onto hot skillet. Toast for 1 minute. Spread each bun with pre-made sauce; set aside.
- When burgers are finished cooking, remove skillet from heat and immediately add cheese to each burger to melt. Transfer burgers to buns. Top each off with lettuce and a few slices of tomato.
- Serve with chilled grapes on the side.
Calories: 586kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 1048mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g