Sweet Berry SaladPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 cup spinach
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Fully thaw blueberries and place them along with remaining dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender; blend well. Place into a sealable container, and into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Chop tomatoes; peel and slice carrots. Toss with greens in a large bowl. Roughly chop walnuts and add them along with feta to bowl of veggies.
- When ready to serve, toss with dressing and serve with whole grain crackers.
Calories: 616kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 690mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g