- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1/2 cup pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 1/2 pound turkey, ground
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 large egg white
- 20 wrapper, wonton (3-1/2″ square) wonton wrappers
- 4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- Chop onions and bell pepper, and grate ginger. Drain pineapple and reserve the liquid.
- Mix raw turkey with cabbage, chopped veggies, oil, pepper, pineapple, and egg white.
- Brush wonton skins with water. Place slightly less than 1 tablespoon turkey mixture in center of each skin. Pinch 5 pleats along edge of half of each circle; fold circles in half over turkey mixture, pressing pleated edge to unpleated edge to seal.
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium.
- Cook 10 pot stickers at a time in the skillet for about 3 minutes until lightly brown; flip over and add 1/2 of the broth, 1/2 the pineapple juice, and half of the soy sauce. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook about 1 minute longer or until liquid has evaporated. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- While potstickers are steaming, dice tomatoes and cucumbers. Toss with salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, and oregano. Set aside covered until ready to serve.
- Serve potstickers with tomato and cucumber mixture on the side.
Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 919mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g