- 1 cup beets, canned
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Drain beets.
- Add yogurt and milk to blender followed by beets, berries, banana, honey and hemp seeds. Blend well, adding ice if a thicker consistency is desired. If you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more milk or even water. Serve immediately.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 123mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 28g