- 2 medium beet
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut stems off beets, wrap in foil, and bake for an hour or until softened. Allow to cool in foil , then unwrap and peel off skin.
- Add half of all ingredients to a high-powered blender, making 2 servings at a time; blend until smooth.
- Add ice if desired until the preferred consistency is reached. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 170mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 25g