- 25 ounce ravioli, cheese, frozen
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain any excess grease. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, peel and grate carrots and chop mushrooms.
- In a large saucepan, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in marinara sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Layer with half of each: ravioli, sauce mixture, turkey, and cheeses. Repeat layers, then sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, then uncover and bake 10 minutes longer until bubbly.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 657mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g