- 4 large egg
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/4 medium onion
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium banana
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Crack eggs into hot skillet and cook until whites are no longer clear, 3-4 minutes. Flip. Cook for 1-2 minutes longer, leaving yolk a bit runny for dipping if desired. Set aside.
- Slice peppers and onions. Wipe skillet down with a paper towel and spray with cooking spray once more. Heat over medium and then add peppers and onions. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Add chopped ham slices; cook for 1 minute longer.
- Serve each egg with veggies, a piece of buttered toast, and 1/2 a banana.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 208mg | Sodium: 465mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g