- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 2 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Split and toast English muffins. Slice bananas and drain oranges (you can substitute fresh if they’re available!)
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of cream cheese on each English muffin. Top with bananas and oranges. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon over the top.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 256mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g