- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 1 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup blackberries
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Heat a skillet. Whisk together all eggs.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and add mushroms to sauté for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs. Cook until no longer runny. Add spinach at the very end of cooking, sauté for one minute longer.
- Serve with fruit and toast on the side.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 335mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g