- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 2 medium peppers, jalapeño
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar, red wine
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup raspberries
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta cooks, remove seeds from tomatoes and dice; peel and grate carrot; quarter the squash and zucchini lengthwise, then slice; chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces; thinly slice onion; slice jalapeños; cut pepperoni into halves. Add all to a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, oregano, parsley, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Add to veggies along with the cooked pasta. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with raspberries on the side.
Calories: 565kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 1076mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 15g