- 6 ounce whole wheat pasta shells
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 1 tsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp, ground BASIL, DRIED, GROUND
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook shells according to package.
- While shells cook, mix together ricotta, egg, oregano, parsley, basil, salt and pepper, and grate parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Once shells have cooled enough to touch, add an equal amount of ricotta mixture to each. Place in a large baking dish; pour over sauce, sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese;
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Steam pea pods, and cut pineapple into chunks. Serve with the stuffed shells.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 578mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g