- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Begin by cooking rice as directed on package. While cooking, brown turkey in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Season meat with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Once turkey fully cooked and no longer pink, add cooked rice and spinach and blend together.
- Cut open the tops of peppers and remove the seeds. Stuff each pepper with an even amount of turkey mixture, sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 15-20 minutes, until pepper softens.
- Serve with grapes.
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1331mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g