- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 12 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup popcorn, air popped
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cut cucumber and carrot into thin sticks.
- Lay out ham slices and place spinach on each slice. Add cucumber and carrot sticks, then roll up ham.
- Place 3 rolls of stuffed ham onto each of 4 slices of bread; top off with remaining slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Pop the popcorn as directed on package. Mix together with cranberries.
- Serve stuffed ham sandwiches along with popcorn mixture and oranges.
- Add all items to individual lunchbox containers if packing to go.
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 686mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g