- 2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 16 medium (1-1/4″ dia) strawberries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp mint, fresh
- Place the coconut milk, honey, and vanilla into a blender along with 3/4 of the mint*, and 3/4 of the strawberries. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Add chia seeds and stir. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours, until pudding has thickened.
- Cut remaining strawberries into bite-sized pieces and fold into pudding before serving, along with the rest of the mint*.* If you’re not sure if your kids will go for the mint, it’s OK to leave it out.