- 2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 16 medium strawberries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon mint, fresh
- Place the coconut milk, honey, and vanilla into a blender along with 3/4 of the mint*, and 3/4 of the strawberries. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Add chia seeds and stir. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours, until pudding has thickened.
- Cut remaining strawberries into bite-sized pieces and fold into pudding before serving, along with the rest of the mint*.* If you’re not sure if your kids will go for the mint, it’s OK to leave it out.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 12g