- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cup arugula
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pound out chicken breasts so they are even in thickness. Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Melt butter and brush over the chicken. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika, on both sides. Bake for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. Allow chicken to sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Put arugula and spinach in a mixing bowl. Slice strawberries and add to greens. Thinly slice onions and add to the bowl along with feta crumbles.
- Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over the salad, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve salad topped with chicken slices.
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 710mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g