Beep beep! Learn about stop light colors and eat the rainbow with this simple, vitamin-rich snack.
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- Take the top off your peppers by slicing the stem off horizontally. Remove the seeds and continue to slice horizontally, forming rings. Stack the peppers like a stoplight (green, yellow, then red on top).
- Mix ranch seasoning with yogurt to use as dip.