- 3 cup water
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 medium pear
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Add water to a medium saucepan; bring to a boil (if you would like a creamier consistency, increase water to 4 cups).
- Stir oats into boiling water; return to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Keep a close watch to be sure it does not boil over!)
- Dice pears right before serving.
- Serve oats warm, topped with walnuts, pears, honey, and almond milk.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 56mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g