- 1 pound beef steak, any cut
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 clove garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium corn on the cob
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 medium peach
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cut steak into slices (if not purchased this way); season with salt and 1/2 the pepper.
- Broil steak 6-inches from the heating element for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness is reached; turn once halfway through cooking.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mince garlic.
- Add garlic and remaining black pepper to the butter, along with Worcestershire sauce and any accumulated juices from the steak.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add corn, and allow to boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in peas and boil another couple minutes, just until veggies are tender; drain and set aside.
- Spoon sauce over steak and serve with sliced peaches, cooked veggies, and dinner rolls on the side.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 344mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g