- 1 pound beef steak, any cut
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium kiwi
- Season steak with paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium. Add steak and cook for 3 minutes on each side (Feel free to cook longer if desired since, as with any recipe, your cooking times vs. temperatures will vary depending on the stove as well as the cut of meat). Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice onion and toss into a bowl with the vinegar; allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice cucumbers and chop tomatoes; add both to onions along with remaining salt, pepper, and oil.
- Heat tortillas according to the package directions. Top with steak, veggie salsa, and feta.
- Serve with sliced kiwi on the side. (Serving size: 3 ounces steak, 1 tortilla, 1/2 cup veggies, 1 kiwi).
Calories: 525kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 893mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g