A simple cheese and spinach omelet that’s cut into stars to put a smile on your kids’ faces!
- 4 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium apple
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Whisk together eggs, chopped spinach, cheese, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add half the egg mixture; swirl eggs around and push back slightly from the edges of the skillet. Once most of the egg has cooked through, flip. Continue to cook until no longer runny. Remove from skillet and place onto cutting board; repeat with remaining eggs.
- Using a star shaped food cutter, cut as many stars as you can from the cooked eggs. Core and slice apples.
- Toast bread and spread with butter; serve alongside egg stars, tomatoes, and apple slices.