- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 cup hummus, leftover
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 stick string cheese
- 2 medium apple
- Toast bread and spread each with fresh hummus (from the day before).
- Slice pepper thinly and layer onto bread slices. Close sandwiches together and cut into quarters.
- Serve alongside tomatoes, edamame, cheese sticks, and apples.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 759mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 15g