- 1 2/3 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- Cook oats as directed on package, using water and the vanilla stirred in.
- Add an even amount of cooked oats into each of four bowls. Stir 1/4 cup raspberries into each, and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes to thaw.
- Top each bowl off with 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, and a tablespoon of honey.
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 29mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 23g