- 4 ounce rotini pasta, whole wheat, dry
- 6 piece sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 large Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tbsp vinegar, red wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 4 fruit clementine
- 1 tbsp, drained Capers, canned
- Prepare rotini (spiral shaped) pasta as directed on package. Set aside to cool. Chop two of the sundried tomatoes, dice fresh tomato. Toss all tomatoes in a large bowl. Peel and grate carrot. Pit the olives and chop. Toss carrots and olives in bowl with tomatoes. At this point, if pasta is cool, add it to the mix. Mix gently.
- Top salad with olive oil, vinegar, salt, and capers (if using) mixing gently. Fold in feta, or just crumble onto each individual pasta salad. Serve with clementines.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 623mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g