- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cup spinach
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1/4 cup dill weed, fresh
- 1/2 cup mint, fresh
- 1 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, juice the lemon into a small bowl. Add the olive oil and whisk together. Chop green onion, dill, and mint.
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, onions, dill, mint, seeds, and cranberries.
- Dice apple and add to salad along with cooled quinoa and the lemon dressing; toss to combine.
- Top with feta cheese before serving.
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 220mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g