- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cup spinach
- 3 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 4 medium apple
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Fluff with a fork and cool.
- Meanwhile, combine olive oil and lemon juice.
- Stir together quinoa, spinach, and feta. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; slice apples.
- Serve quinoa salad with fruit and veggies on the side.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 271mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 22g