- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 4 medium spinach tortilla wrap
- 2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup watermelon
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Sauté until chicken has browned and is no longer pink inside. Remove from heat and cool.
- Chop olives and mix with dressing and cooled chicken.
- Fill tortillas with chicken and lettuce; wrap tightly and cut in half.
- Serve with blueberries and cubed watermelon on the side.