- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 6 cup spinach
- 1 none cooking spray
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- While rice cooks, drain and rinse beans. Roughly chop lettuce and spinach. Set each aside separately.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add beans and spinach, toss around, allowing spinach to wilt; 2-3 minutes. Mix in cooked rice.
- Warm tortillas using your favorite heating method.
- Place tortillas onto serving plates and add rice mixture, cheese, yogurt and salsa. Wrap up tightly, keeping everything inside.
- Serve with grapes on the side.