- 12 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 29 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 3 cup spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 cup watermelon
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, dice onion, slice mushrooms, and mince garlic. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms to hot skillet and cook 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add tomatoes and heat through, then add cooked pasta and spinach. Set aside, allowing spinach to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper, then top with feta cheese; serve watermelon on the side.
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 574mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g