- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium carrot
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 stalk celery
- 4 stick string cheese
- To make spider sandwiches: cut tortillas into smaller circles. Spread hummus onto tortilla, then add turkey and top with another tortilla.
- Cut carrots into thin slices (or just buy a bag of the matchstick carrots). Place 8 sticks into the side of each sandwich, making legs. Then put two olives in place for the eyes.
- Serve with celery sticks, any remaining carrots and olives, and a cheese stick on the side.