- 2 medium Yambean (jicama), raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 medium lime
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Peel and slice jicama into ½-inch thick sticks (french fry style).
- Pour the oil, salt, onion powder and chipotle powder into a medium sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the jicama sticks to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Lay the jicama sticks on to a parchment paper or Silpat lined baking sheet. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing half way through baking time.
- Remove from oven and squeeze lime over the fries. Serve hot.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 309mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 6g