- 1/2 cup rice flour, white
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 stalk celery
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- For the Batter, put 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/2 cup water, a dash of hot sauce, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and mix together.
- Break down the cauliflower into smaller pieces, bite size. Dip the pieces in the batter. Make sure it’s completely covered with the batter.
- On a baking pan covered with baking paper place the dipped cauliflower and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- For the sauce, put 1/4 cup hot sauce, 1/4 cup olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- After the cauliflower are out of the oven, sprinkle the sauce over it and bake again for 5 minutes more. Optional: Serve with celery sticks and ranch dressing.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 586mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g