- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 6 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Chop pepper and onion and add to skillet. Cook 5 minutes until almost tender, stirring frequently.
- Drain and rinse beans. Add to veggies along with salsa and corn. Stir to combine.
- Cover and simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender and mixture is hot.
- Meanwhile, arrange chips onto individual dinner plates and shred lettuce.
- Top chips with lettuce then spoon bean mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese and top with sour cream and cilantro.
- Serve with frozen mango on the side.
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 1071mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 22g