- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- Hard boil eggs; allow to cool, then peel and chop. Shred cheese (if necessary).
- Add a slice of ham to each tortilla. Sprinkle each with eggs and cheese, then roll into burritos.
- Heat through either in a skillet on medium-low or in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Top with salsa, and serve pineapple on the side.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 612mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g