- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 medium green olives
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 cup slices peach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken between plastic wrap (or inside an open ziplock bag), and pound out so that they are more consistent in thickness. Place in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper.
- Dice olives and spoon over chicken. Place chicken in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until no longer pink inside.
- Begin cooking rice as directed on package. Once rice is done cooking, remove from stove and stir in spinach and butter; stir in and allow spinach to wilt.
- Cut strawberries and peaches and toss together. Serve chicken over rice with fruit salad..
Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 499mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g