- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup spinach
- 6 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Green Chili Sauce
- 2 teaspoon pimento, canned
- 2 medium mango
- Chop bell pepper, onion and spinach, mince garlic; set aside. Seed and dice tomato. Set aside separately. Whisk together egg whites and turmeric until fluffy. Fold in cottage cheese and set aside.
- Heat a small, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the pepper, onion and garlic in water for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and spinach to skillet with chili sauce and pimento. Cook until liquid dissolves. Remove from skillet.
- Add 1/4 of eggs to skillet and tilt until bottom is coated. Push cooked eggs toward the center of the skillet and tilt again to allow uncooked eggs to coat the bottom. Continue for 1-2 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny but still appear wet.
- Place veggies in center of omelet and fold one side toward the center. Fold other side toward the center; remove from heat. Repeat with remaining ingredients until 4 omelets have been cooked.
- Serve warm with diced mango on the side.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 233mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g